- building and implementing a pharma marketing plan to get better results using fewer resources
- learn how to build and implement an effective brand plan, monitor and take corrective action as required to achieve your desired results. the program follows a systematic brand planning process that relies on detailed analysis, prioritisation and cross-functional team planning. the program is available in brand (hybrid) learning and in-class or virtual versions.
- E-learning modules with voice-over
- Marketing Plan Simulator (Serious Game)
- Face-to-face modules with exercises on a simulator
- Pharmacists, Physicians and dentists
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, biology or equivalent,
- Medical representatives with a minimum of two years of experience, District Sales Managers.
Prerequisites: Bac + 3
Job opportunities: Pharma Product Manager, BU manager, Marketing Manager.
The training will be given in the form of modules which will be divided into lectures and practical lessons.
Supporting documents will be put online on the e-learning platform.
Possibility for residents outside Morocco to follow the training remotely
Upon their final registration, participants are registered on the e-learning platform with a Password and an email address firstname.lastname@example.org that they will keep for life with permanent access to electronic documentary resources of the UM6SS library.